Sponsored Links
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Commercial property...
#1
Hi, I'm planning to buy a commercial property in Toronto for opening my coffee shop. I've savings of 30% of the value of the property. I'll be spending up to 25% from my savings and expecting to pay the other 75% from some commercial mortgages. Unfortunately, it seems I may be only eligible to get 60% to 80% of the value of the property in my credit. Does anyone here know if there is a way to acquire more than that?
It is never too late to have an awesome childhood.
Reply
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)