Sponsored Links
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kid/Teen Trends that need to stop
What are some kid or teen trends that you wish would end already?

For me, since I am on Twitter and Youtube often, I am sick of seeing "goals" everywhere. I always see it when talking about relationships, statuses, jobs, and so one. You don't have to announce to the world that you are jealous of what someone else has and feel the need to establish this as a "goal".
Sponsored Links
Despite this scary reality, many parents still dress their little girls in clothing that would be seen on a teenager and that reveals the child’s body to the public.

Many children these days are seen in crop tops, belly shirts, sports bras, strapless shirts, low-cut shirts, short shorts, mini skirts, skinny jeans, tight leggings, and many more articles of revealing clothing. While some outfits are deemed as “cute,” how far is too far when it comes to this subject? A child does not need to wear revealing clothing to stay cool. They can wear a T-shirt made of light material and shorts that reach their knees. There is no excuse for a child to be in a crop top and shorts that do not even reach their fingertips. These revealing outfits make them an easier target for predators.

source: Hernando son
Sponsored Links