Sponsored Links
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MapleStory M lets you take the adventures
The construct I am following says that my STR and DEX should just be at 4 factors. But before I added the additional point, they were at 5. Maplestory M Mesos build also says I should have put points into magician skills at levels 8 and 9, but I did not become a magician until level 10. I'm hoping I didn't mess that up too.

I apologize for not understanding anything, but I truly don't need to mess up my very first character. I'm sort of panicking, though it wasn't clear.Once you put AP to a stat, you cannot get it back unless you have an AP reset scroll however, you ought to buy it in the 10th Anniversary Coin Shop costing 160 coins. This late in the game, I would not say impossible but it'd be very difficult.

[Image: lgrqluw]

(Since it seems you're new to the game, I'll explain the coins I am talking about aren't Maplestory2 Mesos in case you didn't understand. The Anniversary coins have been earned through largely events by now or leaves but leaves have ceased falling from monsters so the only way would be to buy them and they cost roughly 15k or so per leaf and you want 100 of these for 1 coin, that is more than you can probably afford right now.)

I could not be certain what you did there to find both at 5 however unless you also accidentally put 1 point in DEX, then I am afraid you didn't mess up. Next time, you could click the green Car Assign button and it will automatically put all your points in INT.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Basic Facts of Maplestory 2 Bank missfamily 0 34 01-07-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: missfamily
  Choosing Good Maplestory 2 Attribute Guide missfamily 0 103 12-13-2018, 07:07 AM
  Most Noticeable Maplestory 2 Assassin missfamily 0 100 11-25-2018, 05:03 AM
  MapleStory 2: How to Use Mounts Sletrry 0 72 11-16-2018, 04:34 AM
Last Post: Sletrry
  Where to Find Maplestory 2 Accessory missfamily 0 79 10-29-2018, 06:27 AM