Sponsored Links
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maplestory M Mesos provides in Spades
Obviously, you can find botters that are not really MaplestoryM Mesos, they use a sport as job, which is completely BS and they are thieves, stealing real money x.x And a little number of players might use this game as job. They upgrade equipments whatsoever and eventually sell for real money (USD or paypal) and don't necessarely quit the game.

Certain individuals would use this excuse"oh but I prefer donate to another participant for challenging work" mainly due to Nexon scam feeling. People who"contribute" to other gamers do not recognize they're stealing Nexon business directly.

[Image: 1535068831x-1566673357.jpg]

I personnally know 1 man in-game who has this idea but because I could not take picture, I could not take screenshot and report himespecially if he mentionned the seller IGN. I was like WOAHHH!!!! Game doesnt equal occupation X.X Unbelievable how I can ramdomly meet many sorts of unhealthy individuals without understanding. Good thing I do not join well known guilds and much more, that I dont choose also many cappion gamers in friend list. Because I can now take screenshot, I am now able to report some of those who break ToS.

I play this game long enough to understand this matter is real... especially due to the reasons this game is becoming pay2win and again, it is not only Nexon fault, but in addition an amount of unhealthy players. C'mon this is a More About Here . And it isn't hard to respect ToS. Well I know certain people may use the shortage of time as excuse.

We can think of ways to reduce pay2win and encourage RPG aspect, especially bring RPG aspect in gamers mentality. You know, we can ALL alter the way we're enjoying the game and for GOOD!!! We can list some suggestions to reduce pay2win aspects in lots of ways.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eye Of Time nevertheless gives x2 Maplestory M Mesos Cszcy 0 804 09-10-2018, 07:18 AM
Last Post: Cszcy