Sponsored Links
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nex - Angel of Death
[Image: 40-rsgoldfast-RS2.jpg]

This bang-up is advised for RuneScape gold teams of 7 individuals, nevertheless abandoned the one valuable accepting in the accumulation who got the bead progresses for the title. Accepting a promised album is fair , I have had 7 in my 1764 kills, and also a Wand or Core is a 'mere' 1/1000 droprate. However, the chests are a collapsed 1/5k (and 1/20k to get a particular one). I apperceive you left charge 1 to get the name, but I expect it is arbitrary that if 1 accepting in the accumulation gets a chest, he is loved yet the blow makes no progress for the amassing log.

Suggestion to change the chest for accumulating log: Aback it is tradeable, a beginning isn't the best way to go as AoD is already abundant money if your aggregation does ffa-split, actually afflicted humans who barely anytime get uniques can reach sufficient money there.

But aback the chest is Vitalis-rarity but after a threshold, it would be bigger if all players in a 7 or abate team(NOT MASS) yearly from a bead into a abandoned player.

With this, I beggarly that if one amateur in the accumulation receives a chest, it ticks off for many players in the group, if they acquire not yet accustomed a claimed chest. This would expect 'easy' 255 chests or 4/4 chests, but would nevertheless acquiesce affected people to not get to adjure to RNGesus for a 1/5k afterwards any advance or way to access your adventitious in it.

A progress bar that would gradually ample up as you 'see' chest drops in your 7-man aggregation will be acquire aswell, so that you charge to 'see' 3 chest drops instead of 1 or some variety to exhausted it off. As continuing as you are in a position to accomplish advance for the appellation instead of relying on authentic luck, it is ok for me.

I apperceive the Bang-up Log is best place to buy gold mostly about fortune, but a number of those numbers are just too disheartening, abnormally in the event that you've had a good deal of of the drops pre-boss log and get to access them again, it'd be nice if the a lot of antic amounts were changed.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life, Death and Swtor Assassin candywu 0 205 03-02-2018, 07:26 AM
Last Post: candywu