Sponsored Links
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
puma womens shoes
PUMA has joined puma shoes mens in on the knit sneaker craze as earlier this year they unveiled and released the Puma Ignite EvoKNIT.Today we take a look at a few upcoming colorways that will be releasing in 2017. Challenging Nike s Flyknit and adidas Primeknit sneakers, the Ignite EvoKNIT features a full knitted upper with reinforcement straps by the ankle, fuse on the mudguard, and a high cut ankle. Seen above are upcoming monochromatic colorways including?burgundy/maroon, deep blue, and grey.Look for these new colorways of the Puma Ignite EvoKNIT to release at select Puma retailers in February 2017.via: HighsnobietyAuthor s TakeI ve yet to see the Puma Ignite EvoKNIT in person but I feel like the shoe has lots of potential thanks to the knitted upper. However, I think it could have looked better if they would have found a way to make it a low-top.Available Now on Kixify & eBay 

Additional features include the dual-branded tongue and side panels, the embossed pigeon logo on the side of the heel placed, and the Puma embossed logo on the heel. A two-toned rubber midsole blends puma womens shoes in nicely with the upper to complete the theme of the shoe. Available now, pick up your very own pair for $100.via: KITHAuthor s TakeI appreciate the dipped look on the Suede pairs. The embossed Pigeon branding is a nice touch. Great work!Available Now on Kixify & eBayHeads up! For those of you who weren t aware, Pink Dolphin has puma fenty slides once more linked up with Puma for yet another collaboration. Centered around the Blaze of Glory model, let s take a look at the?Pink Dolphin x Puma Wave of Glory. 

The collaboration has Pink Dolphin doing their thing on the classic BOG model, the end result is two very different colorways to choose from. The first pair has the shoe come in a Light Grey upper offset by minimal hits of mint and Light Blue. The second pair comes in a Black base contrasted nicely by the mint and Solar Red that will probably have people saying it s Yeezy-inspired or something like that. Priced ot $145, both pairs began releasing today at Pink Dolphin location in San Francisco and Los puma golf shoes Angeles, while other retailers are expected to release them on September 23.h/t: TSGAuthor s TakeBoth pair are really clean, but if I had to pick one, I d probably choose the Light Grey pair only because the Yeezy-inspired pair has been played out since..forever. 

Part of the Puma Clyde Dressed Pack, the silhouette is offered in your choice of either Whisper White, Puma Black, or High Risk Red. Seeing that Walt Frazier has a very exuberant sense of style, we re sure that he approves of these exotic colorways of the Puma Clyde.Pick up your pair now at select Puma retailers for $85 each.via: Sneaker PoliticsAuthor s TakeI m a fan of python-textured sneakers. I think Puma did a good job with all three colorways of the Clyde. My favorite pair is the Black.Available Now on Kixify & eBay 

The more we see of the Staple x Puma Pigeon collaboration, the more interest the shoes begin to gather. Consisting of several pairs of the Puma Suede and one pair of the Blaze of Glory, both models utilize the Pigeon color scheme to give it that classic look.The Puma Suede will come with a color scheme consisting of Grey, Black and White. These colors are all used differently on three different pairs, this giving each pair its own unique look. Opting to go with a dipped motif, each pair has he classic Pigeon Pink placed on the heel region of the shoe. 

Composed of three different colorways to choose from, let s get a closer look at the shoe.Opting to take the premium lux route, puma basket heart the Puma Clyde comes in your choice of White, Red or Black. All three colorways will come with snakeskin-like detailing placed all over the leather upper. The toe and the stripe branding are the only parts of the upper that don t come with the snakeskin motif. Additional lux features include the Black leather sock lining and the Gold Puma Clyde branding on the side of the shoe. Tonal laces and a White sole unit complete the look of all three pairs. Releasing September 16, let us know which pair [Image: puma basket heart-394amh.jpg] you like the most.via: HSAuthor s TakeIt s cool.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  puma werkschoenen Ward Lynd 0 18 03-13-2019, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Ward Lynd
  puma zapatillas mujer BardOCasey 0 56 03-04-2019, 05:20 AM
Last Post: BardOCasey