General Forum
Eye Of Time nevertheless gives x2 Maplestory M Mesos - Printable Version

+- General Forum (https://generalforum.net)
+-- Forum: Category (https://generalforum.net/Forum-Category)
+--- Forum: Computers & PC Games (https://generalforum.net/Forum-Computers-PC-Games)
+--- Thread: Eye Of Time nevertheless gives x2 Maplestory M Mesos (/Thread-Eye-Of-Time-nevertheless-gives-x2-Maplestory-M-Mesos)

Eye Of Time nevertheless gives x2 Maplestory M Mesos - Cszcy - 09-10-2018

Simply speaking, if they can significantly hamper the production of new bot accounts then they can devote much more of their time to really working on problems that confront this particular game. And people are trivial to get around. However, phone confirmation is a lot more difficult to get around. MaplestoryM Mesos may be as simple as replying to a text message, or getting a telephone call and moving through an automatic method (eg. "Punch on your pic to verify that you are the one who created this account.") , so that nobody is excluded if they do not have a cellphone.

[Image: 1535068831x-1566673357.jpg]

They also must connect each phone number to a particular account. This way, once a bot account is banned, it will need a new telephone number to make a new account. Phone numbers, while plentiful, are far far less plentiful than ip addresses are. It is trivial to have a new ip address, takes only minutes, but getting a new phone number is much more work, and also capital intensive. This places a massive barrier that only gets more successful over time (as more and more phone numbers are obstructed ) against bot accounts. But it does not hamper legitimate gamers at all (because, honestly, if you've got a computer which can run MS you have access to a telephone of any sort ).

I know there are some disadvantages, but I don't believe they're large enough to justify not implementing this system. The biggest drawback I can see is that a bot/meso farmer uses your phone number and gets it banned before you try to produce your account. In that case, there could be a fairly intensive approach to clear a phone number (it might have to be intensive to be a successful ban). Either that or you're out of luck, however, the probability of that occurring anyway are slim to none to start with. Additionally, nexonNA could mechanically prohibit phone numbers from all countries outside of the serviced nations, thus making it harder for chinese meso farmers to work (they would require a large source of American/canadian telephone numbers and corresponding phones available to create more bots).

Ok, I know I've written about Hayato several times already in the Guide, however I really, really feel he's rather underpowered. He is, in essence, a fast-paced mobbing warrior. His 1v1 skill, Shinsoku, seems rather underwhelming, even with Hypers considered and even a good bit of funds. Moreover, his playstyle seems to be lone-wolf such as, but he does not seem to be fully equipped for it. Specifically, he's got no bind, silence/seal, or the like to counter things like Damage Reflect and Cancel Physical Damage. This endangers him at worst, hinders him at least for most major bosses (Empress, Hard Magnus, to name two ).