Sponsored Links
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BitMaximum.io - Coin Mixer of the new generation (BTC,BCH,LTC,ETH)
Bitcoin exchange Binance start to use the software from Chainalysis to combat the money laundering.

Quote:The largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily trading volume, Binance, used the software from blockchain startup Chainalysis called Chainalysis KYT [know your transaction] to monitor the transactions in real time and identify transactions related to criminal activity. This is stated in the joint press release.
Co-founder of Chainalysis Jonathan Levin expressed the opinion that other representatives of the cryptocurrency business will follow the example of Binance and will also implement the software solutions to ensure the legal compliance of their activities.
Thus, the use of software from Chainalysis can not only guarantee the compliance with KYC - and AML-norms, but also simplify the process of opening Bank accounts.
News
About о Chainalysis KYT

This news is dedicated to those who do not fully understand the seriousness of the situation and firmly believe in the safety of exchange\cleaning on their accounts at exchanges and other exchangers, where you are shooted by such analyzers, implemented JS code removes your fingerprint (prints), and the lack of ONION mirror further simplifies the task.

By the way... Our service is able to bypass such analyzers.
Sponsored Links
What is a difference between "wallet level high" and "wallet level infinite"?

We have developed a complex system of ranking wallets. This is our own development, which is only a tiny part of the whole complex. All the technical details and formulas of the complexity of the algorithm we can not tell you, unfortunately, but shotly it looks like this: in "infinite" wallets, coins are used only from exchanges, not from anyone.
The wallet with the money transferred directly from the exchange or from the miner ranks highest. In each new use in system the wallet rating goes down by a certain amount.
Why should I set multiple payout addresses?
In all tariffs except for the Standard rate, the system does not allow to use fewer than two wallets for funds withdrawal to enhance transaction anonymity, this is why we recommend using as many addresses as possible to transfer the entire amount. Also, please note that using too many addresses you can face a situation when the transaction fee in the Bitcoin network will be identical or even exceed the wallet amount. For instance, do not use 100 wallets to transfer 1 BTC, while two wallets for this amount will be insufficient. The best option is using 4-5 wallets so that each wallet could have 0,2-0,25 BTC landed. Please NEVER MERGE funds in one wallet address after having them processed! This will lead all of your effort to naught. Keep your coins in as many wallet addresses as possible and never combine your transfers from these wallets into one transaction.
I want to send a large transaction, can I be sure I will get my money back?
First and foremost, we are doing our best to maintain our positive reputation. It would be shortsighted of us to steal your money as we are sure to earn considerably more over the longer term. Besides, we don’t want to run the risk of losing our customers and wasting all our time and energies put in BitMaximum. Furthermore, all of our transactions are signed with a digital certificate. Last but not the least, you can process your coins in subsequent transactions, splitting them into smaller parts. With the BitMaximum algorithm, you will never get your own coins back regardless of the number of transactions you’ve made.
What should I do if I close my browser before my transaction is confirmed?
As long as you have the receiving address, you have nothing to worry about. All Bitcoin transfers will be automatically processed within the next 72 hours.

When does the receiving address expire?
All automatically generated wallet addresses are valid for 72 hours to prevent reuse. After the expiration of this period the address as well as all order details will be completely deleted, future payments to this address will be ignored.
How many transactions can be used for one payout?

To 'reinforce' the exchange process, the payout may be split into two transactions at no additional charge. This is a way to enhance your privacy.
Why is it dangerous to use usual mixer services?

Usual mixers to use for withdraw the money is really extremely dangerous. Typically, a usual mixer mix "someone else's dirt" with your coins. After that, it turns out that the user hoped to clear his Bitcoin but in a result he gets someone else's coins of dubious origin.

For withdrow to real use the methods (exchange from cryptocurrency exchanges, from miners), where your coins will be replaced by a completely new and clean coins (necessarily white), unrelated to your past coins. This will ensure the highest level of your safety. And together with the smart mixing it will give a synergy effect.
What does give the tariff with miners, what is it necessary for? In general, please clarify in more details what is the difference between the tariffs, except for the price, of course.

The main disadvantage of Bitcoin is that any transaction can be tracked on the blockchain. The disadvantage of usual service of mixing is that you giving a "dirty money" at the result you can also get a " dirty money", only not yours. We have added to the service cleaning function, as a result, you get money from Bitcoin exchanges and miners. As for mining, the coins are deposited into your wallet as a reward for the creation of block, as if you are a miner.

The coins got by the technology of mining, never have the incoming transactions. It means you get newly created completely anonymous coins with no history. Everything is from a clean page!

Our solutions are really the best way to be sure of the origin of the coins!
What data is stored on your servers? How long will they be stored?

The information about the addresses to which you need to withdraw funds are either stored for the time specified in the line - Time to send or until the withdrawal is completed. It depends what of two options will happen faster. After that the data is deleted.
Tell me about the tariff Standard, what kind of coins is there? What is the difference between it and Exchanges Mix?

The tariff Standard is available for any coins that choose the system. Including those that were previously sent by other clients of the system.

The tariff Exchanges Mix is available for the coins evenly mixed with the coins directly from the crypto-exchanges.
Sponsored Links