Sponsored Links
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does slate roof cost much..!!
Hey, I live with my grandparents. They were suffering from age-related issues, and they struggle a lot to meet my needs. My grandparents are taking care of me from my childhood since I lose my parents at my young age. I'm 18 years old now, and I thought I should do something which could help to lighten their burden. My friends and I had planned to open a coffee club. We got a building located in a high traffic area which is the property of one of my friend's father. We have got a limited budget of around $50,000, and we are planning to make the shop in a vintage appearance. I don't know how much it would be possible to execute. We are planning to approach roofing distributors to lay slates on the roof, to keep the vintage look. We don't have any idea how much it would cost. I have heard that slate roofs are somewhat costly compared to other roof types. If anyone aware of the cost of slate roof per square, I would like to know how much it cost for the installation of 1500 square foot roof? Otherwise, can someone offer any advice to choose a roof type which gives a vintage aspect to the shop?
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links