Sponsored Links
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is college really worth it?
I just don't know anymore. In the states college can run you at a minimum 10k per year. Most people I know don't even have a job that relates to their degree. Not only that, not one entrepreneur I know, and I know a lot of them, even has a college degree. It seems like the whole idea behind a degree is to sit behind some desk for 40 years so you can retire. Just seems like a waste of time to me.
Sponsored Links
Trade school is the best option unless you are going to school for something on a higher scale like doctor, lawyer, and so on. Trade school saves you a lot of money and you are able to be right in the job market. People just arent as impressed by college degrees when it comes to average jobs. My own brother graduated from Yale and is yet to find a job in his field. It has been 6 years.
Most people take four years to complete a BA degree. Depending on your career goals, this may represent an opportunity cost - basically, you might be losing out on other valuable opportunities (to gain job experience, make money, or both) because you're spending these four years in school and out of the work force. A college education is definitely valuable to many employers, and it's correlated with higher earnings later on in life (I'll talk more about this soon). But building work experience in a particular field, in addition to building wealth, is also valuable - giving up on those opportunities is an investment (or a sacrifice) that you make in order to get a degree.
I think so, if you've passion to continued it as an own job why not?. College is important as your education background to ensure your self. But inside all, we often see right now that it wasn't exactly ensure because your success is not definite by what big education you have but also suspended on your skill experiences, idea, hobbies, and creativity. Like what you've said there are entrepreneurs out there got success too much isn't base on college. For example there is one who took college with different major and his job like he loves photography and finally being entrepreneur to make a photobooth business.
Hello Guys,

I think some time it is very worth full but some times it's not. But It also must, Yes there are more than 60% of degree holders who are not even get jobs related to their degree. But As we Know study has never ended it continuous. We learn from our seniors til the end. Many of college students used so many services and search on the web about college paper writers, and hire them for their work. Is this worth it ? I don't know that but yes I only know If you need help then don't feel hesitate to ask.
College Essay writer experts can help you with any writing project,from essays, reviews, reports and up to longer dissertations, thesis works or term papers.
I think some time it is very worth full but some times it's not. But It also must, Yes there are more than 60% of degree holders who are not even get jobs related to their degree. .................................
(07-11-2016, 02:56 PM)euko Wrote: I just don't know anymore. In the states college can run you at a minimum 10k per year. Most people I know don't even have a job that relates to their degree. Not only that, not one entrepreneur I know, and I know a lot of them, even has a college degree. It seems like the whole idea behind a degree is to sit behind some desk for 40 years so you can retire. Just seems like a waste of time to me.
Not bad number, about $900/month
But you can get money not only by get college & working in a company too, you can selling/working online too
Yes I agree to the above point. Not a bad number.
Yes absolutely I agree with the above statement...............................
Good discussion , it will help me a lot.
Sponsored Links