Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you eat today?
I just eat rice & meat few hours ago

Still hungry
Looks like i want to eat noodles right now  Big Grin

Lets eat again with me
Sponsored Links
Believe it or not I usually eat a noodle cup every day for lunch. I at least fill it with meat and veggies though. I also had grill fish and veggies.
(07-08-2016, 03:00 PM)euko Wrote: Believe it or not I usually eat a noodle cup every day for lunch. I at least fill it with meat and veggies though. I also had grill fish and veggies.

i also almost everyday eat instant noodle

is it the meat & veggies already inside the instant noodle product, or do you add it from outside?
let me know too if you have the recipe or photos, looks like delicious, nyummy Tongue
(07-08-2016, 08:50 PM)admin Wrote:
(07-08-2016, 03:00 PM)euko Wrote: Believe it or not I usually eat a noodle cup every day for lunch. I at least fill it with meat and veggies though. I also had grill fish and veggies.

i also almost everyday eat instant noodle

is it the meat & veggies already inside the instant noodle product, or do you add it from outside?
let me know too if you have the recipe or photos, looks like delicious, nyummy Tongue

I love instant noodle cups. I usually cook up a bunch of cabbage, carrots, onion, garlic and chilis once a week, and them add them to my soup cup so I can get a lot of veggies.
I am going to have some soup here in a few minutes. I haven't eaten yet today. Just had some water with my vitamins. I sound like an old person... LOL
I will likely be having a burger off the grill for dinner. It is a nice and hot summer day today! Perfect for grilling!
I just eat leftovers from last night dinner party from food service st. Louis.
Looking forward to eat pork grill and pleasant desert tonight at Raleigh Catering
I just ate seafood fried rice, it's so delicious
Honestly Im in diet process so in early morning I just consum colostrum milk as for my supplement.
I just ate fried rice and some bread.
I want to diet, but I cant control my food hahaha
Sponsored Links