Sponsored Links
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about storage container
My wife and I are looking to buy a small piece of property in the mountain view area in the next 2 years, with plans to have a small house there in the next 5 to 6 years.
What we would like to do is buy a small lot, and put either a storage container home or another type of prefabricated, or even a stick-build house not more than 400 SqFt. Our goal is to not have a mortgage or pay rent. We just want a more gentle pace of life and one where we aren't slaves to a large mortgage or rent payment.
We want to leave a gentle footprint on the land we will be living on. We also want to be as green as possible. 
But can anyone tell me are storage container homes legal? I am talking about a container with real windows and doors, plumbing, and solar electricity, and a fresh coat of paint, not living in a dirty rusted box with the cargo doors as the only opening.

Thanks for your feedback!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can anyone suggest a self-storage solution where we can place our item? Poseept 1 1,558 02-05-2024, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Riri
  Need help to know how much self-storage space needed!! jacob_jose 0 928 12-15-2018, 11:21 AM
Last Post: jacob_jose