Sponsored Links
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A business like being in love, you have to put effort and time to make it work
Its the basic mindset/principal, what do you think?
Sponsored Links
Of course if we had a business we must put much effort on it, unless just let the competitor take the opportunity. Like what I had these times, I used to work in home construction so I decided to focused on home roofing and then develop it.
Of course whatever the business is, we must put much effort to reach its goals and market target. I have a business especially in cargo import. As you know I have tried too much to develop my business well.
Need focus on a business, maybe similar like a buddha monks that focus on learning martial arts & have strong body
I think so, as what I have this now my business especially in marketing industries, payroll, and accounting services.
well I agree with that.
like the frozen food business I run. when my appliances, like chest freezers, were damaged, it caused me a lot of financial losses.
but because I do business with love, so I keep fighting to keep my business healthy.
My business, frozen food, need high quality chest freezer with cheap price
Sponsored Links

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make some mistake in the last few months, crap admin 1 5,998 02-06-2024, 12:45 PM
Last Post: Riri
  Quick&Easy Bad Credit Business loans |Instant credit loans US richardson 1 1,875 06-11-2019, 08:09 AM
Last Post: johnmunos
  tips for making business presentation design sania009 1 1,547 05-07-2019, 05:33 AM
Last Post: SarahEmi
  Do you own your own business? jeanny 12 3,730 12-18-2018, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Jesando
  Easy Working Capital Loan For Business Needs | ShortTermCredits stellagrace 0 728 11-20-2018, 08:36 AM
Last Post: stellagrace